Connecticut (USA)

People with Connecticut birth certificates can now change their sex on their birth certificate with a doctor’s note, thanks to so-called “modernization” legislation that will allow Males to be legally recognized as Female.

CT Governor Signs Bill Modernizing Process to Change Gender on Birth Certificates

2 thoughts on “Connecticut (USA)

  1. Pingback: News and Miscellany – Radfem Repost

Comments are closed.