Allison “Dennis” Woolbert, a newly transitioned transwoman who exploited Leelah Alcorn’s suicide recently to raise money for his (alleged) non-profit, is a sex offender. According to this statement, Woolbert admits being a sex offender. He committed the sexual assault under his name, Dennis Wayne Woolbert.
He was charged with aggravated sexual assault of a 13-16 year old person. The “REL” in the screenshot probably stands for “relative.”. In 1991, when Woolbert was charged, aggravated sexual assault was the commission of an act of sexual penetration with another person under any one of the following circumstances:
(1) The victim is less than 13 years old;
(2) The victim is at least 13 but less than 16 years old; and
(a) The actor is related to the victim by blood or affinity to the third degree, or
(b) The actor has supervisory or disciplinary power over the victim by virtue of the actor’s legal, professional, or occupational status, or
(c) The actor is a foster parent, a guardian, or stands in loco parentis within the household;
(3) The act is committed during the commission, or attempted commission, whether alone or with one or more other persons, of robbery, kidnapping, homicide, aggravated assault on another, burglary, arson or criminal escape;
(4) The actor is armed with a weapon or any object fashioned in such a manner as to lead the victim to reasonably believe it to be a weapon and threatens by word or gesture to use the weapon or object;
(5) The actor is aided or abetted by one or more other persons and either of the following circumstances exists:
(a) The actor uses physical force or coercion, or
(b) The victim is one whom the actor knew or should have known was physically helpless, mentally defective or mentally incapacitated;
(6) The actor uses physical force or coercion and severe personal injury is sustained by the victim.
Woolbert is well-known for creating a database to harass Women concerned about male violence. Given his criminal past, his desire to silence Women speaking about male violence, particularly sexual violence, is particularly revolting.